Equality and Diversity Workshop
1 day course
This Equality and Diversity workshop has been designed to help learners understand more about their responsibilities for promoting equality and diversity in the workplace.
The course provides an introduction to the Equality Act 2010 and details each of the protected characteristics so you can learn more about what they are and how to avoid discrimination through your words and actions. The course looks at which behaviour is prohibited by the Equality Act and aims to help you to promote a fairer, more tolerant and more diverse working environment.
- Recognise the danger of assumptions in the work place
- Explore the benefits to multiculturalism and diversity
- Outline the guidelines of the equality act 2010
- Discuss the many types of discrimination
- Increase insight into our own prejudices
- Describe the differences between positive action and positive discrimination
- Understand the legal & professional obligations to protect peoples’ rights
- Explore what action to take when you or others are discriminated against
From £400 (inclusive of tax)
Price based on class of 12 students (discounts are available for smaller groups)
To book this course, find out more or discuss your requirements please call on:
Knowledgable, welcoming and helpful
Mick has provided First Aid and Men Who Foster Training for our organisation.
The carers described him as knowledgable, welcoming and helped to put them at ease.
The men said they had a fun evening whilst thinking about how to keep themselves safe. Nothing to do with the Chinese apparently !!
Thank you Mick